Pages

Megan Morton: Science of Styling



I've admired Megan Morton's work for a long time. She is one of Australian prolific stylist, works with atmospheres and interior. She's been featured in the pages of Vogue Living, Inside Out and In Style and on the covers of international publications; Elle Decortation UK and Vanity Fair. I was very excited that I had the chance to attend one of her Melbourne Roadshow program: Science of Styling Masterclass yesterday at Small Giant

Here a few quotes from her presentation that I really likes and and would like to share:
"I am going to make everything around me beautiful - that will be my life." Elsie de Wolfe
"No amount of money can buy you style. It's just instinctive. You can't try to be somebody you're not; that's not style." Iris Aprel
"The best stylist don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything."

There are fun courses being run each day this week by a host of Australian talents. Visit The School website for the program, be quick because all are booking out fast.

Photographed by me for Melbartdiary.com

























1 notes:

Lauren said...

I love your photos, they really capture the mood. I was there too, it was such a fun day wasn't it!

 

Visual Eyegasm © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger