Pages

Recap 2012

I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for all your kind support this year! Your likes, tweets,  reblog, blog posts, emails and any kind words have made my art feel more loved. 2012 was truly another good year for me, I had the opportunity to do crazy shit that I want to do before I die, I also got involved in lots of inspiring projects and travel abroad to few countries. I'm looking forward to achieving more good things in 2013. My new years resolution is to stay longer in this country, get a full time job, involved in more crazy art projects and chase more dreams. I hope everyone has a wonderful New Years Eve and safe holiday season!!! AYEE!!

2012 Social Media Review
85,228 Blog Views
15,581 Facebook Followers
6,249 Flickr Views
1,182 Instagram Followers
805 Twitter Followers
476 Pinterest Followers
177 Tumblr Followers

January 2012. I did my first tandem parachute jump - 10,000 feet.



February 2012. I've traveled back home to Indonesia to attend my sister's wedding and traveled to Malaysia to visit my talented friend, Yee Von


March 2012. Self portrait for Nylon Magazine


April 2012. I joined the Screen printing workshop at Harvest Workshop.


May 2012. Dream come true! I travelled to Japan for a month. Best month of this year! Finally had the chance to visit Ghibli Museum at Mitaka, Tokyo Prefecture.



June 2012. I went to Kyoto, did my second & third tattoo at Van-Tattoo and got my hair cut quite short for the first time in nearly one decade.


June 2012. Bought a domain www.melbartdiary.com, my personal photography project.


August 2012. I decided to stop looking for a full time job as graphic designer and rented my first art studio.

September 2012. Talented Indonesian journalist, Lily Yulianti Farid launched her newest novel, Ayahmu Bulan, Engkau Matahari with my drawing as cover art and other 17 drawings inside the book.



October 2012. I had an opportunity to met up my favourite Indonesian artist, Eko Nugroho in Melbourne. He's having duo solo show at National Gallery Victoria until April next year.



November 2012. I flew to Sydney to do some illegal stuff and got volunteered to throw Blue powder to 12,000 TheColorRunProject participants.



December 2012. Involved in a fun job, I did a huge painting for Roll'D Restaurant. I had the best Christmas celebration this year and Two Door Cinema Club's concert was amazing!

2 notes:

Fransisca Angela said...

What a beautiful year. Happy new year & tons of luck for 2013. I always love reading your post. Greetings from Indonesia :)

Fransisca Angela said...

What a wonderful year in review. Happy new year & tons of luck for 2013. I always love reading your post + illustrations. Warm greetings from Indonesia :)

 

Visual Eyegasm © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger