Pages

Great Big Book of Fashion Illustration


Opened my front door this afternoon and found a surprise!!. I ripped open the package like a child opening gifts on Christmas morning. Thanks amazon.co.uk. My fashion illustrations has been published in the Great Big Book of Fashion Illustration by Martin Dawber and I got my copy today. This totally make my day!!


Page. 106 | Boys Don't Cry (2008) | Original here
Page. 143 | Miss Pitta (2010) | Original here
Page. 189 | Coloring Days (2009) | Original here
Page. 214 | Thinking of You (2009) | Original here
Page. 312 | The Umbrella (2009) | Original here

Page. 415 | Artist Contact Details


2 notes:

nitchii said...

congratulation, nani! those are sick!

D. Isnaini Fadhilah said...

Those are pretty cool, Nani! To be featured in a such fun book like that...so damn cool! :) Congrats

 

Visual Eyegasm © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger