Pages

Press - Arbeitende Orte

A few months ago the editorial assistant for KWA in German contacted me and asked for permission to use one of my desk picture via flickr in their upcoming book: 'Arbeitende Orte. Bürobauten mit Wert und Mehrwert“ (Working Places. Office buildings, their value and additional value). The book was published in early July in an edition of about 1000 copies. A huge thanks to Anne-Kathrin for kindly sending the pdf version to me. Also, You can buy this book via springer or amazon.

1 notes:

Feng,Cheng-Tsung said...

hi designani

I also got her asked for my photo of flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lasicfan/sets/72157628483349129/

but I don't get any pdf and feedback till now
my name is CHENG-TSUNG FENG
can you help me to check is there my photo in the book?
if does, can you share the pdf with me by mail?
thanks a lot
have a nice day

 

Visual Eyegasm © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger